Monday, January 24, 2011

Chaos WIP - starting effects

I fixed hair issues and stuff, so now I'm officially moving on to the background and effects portion of my painting. Figured I'd start with getting the light solidified so I have something definite to base the background lighting on, instead of just a vague "top left corner" kind of thing.  All I've got is the main light source, and I'm going to add little swirly tendrils to it to make it more interesting. So it looks kind of silly now XD


Obligatory detail shots:




I am so ready to be finished with this D:

1 comment:

  1. It's looking super cool!! And I've always kind of wondered what she was doing with her left hand. Makes sense now! :D

    ReplyDelete

"You see things and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were, and I say 'Why not?'"

~ George Bernard Shaw