Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The post with no art

I have nothing for you today. Sorry.

I'm afraid I hit that wall that I do with all of my artwork. I begin to panic because no matter what I do, the background always fails me. It turns me into a simpering child.

In the past week or so since I last updated, I've gone a bit out of my mind. At best, I pop around the house with an insane smile somewhat like this,
not really accomplishing anything, but at least staying on the far corner of my right mind.

But at worst, I more commonly resemble Ryuk, electrified hairdo and all.

In order to save what remains of my sanity, I decided to, once again, take a break from Chaos and do another contest prize on deviantART, this time for the IchiRuki club for their Valentine's Day contest. Since I hate VDay and would never participate in any contests, I figured I might as well contribute this way. Also, I wanted to try out a new painting technique and am using this as an excuse to practice it.

Naturally, since it's a prize, I can't post updates. But whatever XD

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You see things and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were, and I say 'Why not?'"

~ George Bernard Shaw