Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chaos WIP - epic scythe pwnage

HA! I finished it finally! Just the scythe, I mean. I still have a lot of work to do on the whole thing.


Next on my project list is to repaint the sleeves of the dress. They are bugging me. I tried to fix the left one and only made it worse -_- So that's the next thing. It shouldn't take too long though. Hopefully. I also need to add textures and lighting effects throughout, since I had decided halfway through the scythe that I wanted to have more intense light than I had originally planned for. That won't be too hard, either. All I have to do is add stronger highlights and darken the shadows a bit.

And of course, finish the background, add a foreground, and create the light that is invisibly making everything brighter at the moment. And add effects. I've spent so much time on this now that I might as well go all the way :|

Estimate of when will I finish it? Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"You see things and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were, and I say 'Why not?'"

~ George Bernard Shaw